Paul Sheehy portrait (1985)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is a portrait of Springfield College alumnus Paul Robert Sheehy (class of 1985). Sheehy grew up in Branford, Connecticut, where he attended Derby High School. At Springfield College, he majored in political science and played football. During his senior year, he was presented with the athletic department's Most Courageous Award. In 1989, Sheehy graduated with his MBA from the University of New Haven. In 1990, he earned his JD from Whittier College School of Law. Sheehy is also the founder of and president of ProStar. Paul is an attorney admitted in both Colorado and California and several federal jurisdictions. He is certified by the NFL Players Association and taught sports law at the University of Denver's Daniels College of Business for nearly a decade.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Alumni and alumnae
Sheehy, Paul Robert
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Colorgraphics. Paul Sheehy portrait (1985). 1985. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6784. (Accessed July 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Colorgraphics, (1985) Paul Sheehy portrait (1985). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6784
- MLA citation style
- Colorgraphics. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/6784>.