"Here's what happens to articles left on trolley cars"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"At Broad & Locust st., Doherty turns in umbrella and package."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Urban transportation
Lost and found possessions
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transporation Authority
- Broad and Locust Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Broad Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Locust Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Here's what happens to articles left on trolley cars". 1938-04-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65988. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1938-04-20) "Here's what happens to articles left on trolley cars". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65988
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/65988>.