- View Full Item
- Created Date
This postcard scene shows the beautiful English Gardens once situated across the street from Nathaniel Thayer's Homestead in South Lancaster. Bigelow Gardens now occupies the site of the Garden of Eden, as local residents then called it.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
John Charles Schumacher-Hardy
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- English gardens. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q40s. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) English gardens. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q40s
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/dz010q40s>.