Fred A. Hanaford store and post office
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pictured is the Fred A. Hanaford Store and Post Office, which was located near Prescott and Main Streets in South Lancaster. In earlier times, the establishment had been run by Henry F. Hosmer. When Atlantic Union College expanded its program in the 1920s, the building was moved to the campus and was used as a woodworking shop. The structure burned on April 27, 1944.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Fred A. Hanaford store and post office. 1850-1929. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j75g. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-1929) Fred A. Hanaford store and post office. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j75g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j75g>.