N. Suravitz billhead, 1926
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Portion of a bill (dated October 29, 1926) from N. Suravitz & Co. Jobbers and Mill Agents, featuring a billhead lettered and illustrated by artist P. W. Costello. The design features shaded display lettering and a background wash.
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Penmanship, American
Letterheads -- Design
Dry-goods -- Marketing
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935. N. Suravitz billhead, 1926. 1926-10-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/417. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935, (1926-10-29) N. Suravitz billhead, 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/417
- MLA citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/417>.