• Creator
  • C. P. Zacher & Co
  • Created Date
  • 1910-1910
  • Description
  • Caption: "East front of Mr. Albert G. Wheeler's marble residence. (Overlooking Lake Michigan.) 6355 Sheridan Road, North Edgewater." The building is now called Piper Hall and is owned by Loyola University Chicago.
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.