Oceanographers deploying trawl
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item in the SIO Photographs Collection (SMC 59).
National Science Digital Library - Scripps Institution of Oceanography Explorer
[Title, Date]. SIO Photographs Collection. SMC 59. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
Trawls and trawling
Spencer F. Baird (Ship)
Vermilion Sea Expedition (1959)
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Permission may be obtained from the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Oceanographers deploying trawl. 1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8840665q. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, (1959) Oceanographers deploying trawl. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8840665q
- MLA citation style
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb8840665q>.