Springfield College Freshman Class II (1933)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This hand-colored lantern slide, “Springfield College Freshman Class II (1933),” shows the International YMCA College's incoming freshman class. The image was taken on the steps of the Marsh Memorial Building, and the students in the front-most row are seated in chairs. Now known as Springfield College, the school accepted one hundred and thirty-nine young men. They started their collegiate career in the fall of 1933 and comprise the Class of 1937.
- Victor Animatograph Co
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association College
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Victor Animatograph Co. Springfield College Freshman Class II (1933). 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3464. (Accessed July 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Victor Animatograph Co, (1933) Springfield College Freshman Class II (1933). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3464
- MLA citation style
- Victor Animatograph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3464>.