Everyone must help!
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1917 or 1918
Design for a newspaper and magazine advertisement for an unspecified Liberty Loan campaign. The text says that everyone must support the boys fighting to preserve our freedom. Liberty bonds can buy the necessary things needed. Illustration shows men and women and children all hammering on a block marked "German Terrorism."
Signed "Frank Godwin." Date based on America's participation in the war. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Liberty bonds -- United States
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States
Advertising, Political -- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Everyone must help!. 1917 or 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4203. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1917 or 1918) Everyone must help!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4203
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4203>.