"Police raiders tabulate numbers bank 'evidence'"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Stacks of slips, representing numbers bets, are checked at the district attorney's office in City Hall by (from left) Sergeant Richard F. Bridgeford, County Detective Herbert E. Rosenberg, and Detectives Frank Claus and Raymond DeSimone following a raid at a numbers bank on 27th Street near Girard Avenue.
Title from clipping caption
- Pasquarella, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Philadelphia (Pa.) Police Department
Bridgeford, Richard F
Rosenberg, Herbert E
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. "Police raiders tabulate numbers bank 'evidence'". 1955-06-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23398. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic, (1955-06-22) "Police raiders tabulate numbers bank 'evidence'". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23398
- MLA citation style
- Pasquarella, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23398>.