Ville de Paris
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text in French says there is an Exposition of modern Spanish art, at the Palace of the Beaux-Art in Paris under the patronage of the King Alphonse XIII. The Exposition is April to May 15, 1919 to profit the regions devastations.
"Visa No.15.153" appears on the bottom left corner of the poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Paris : P. J. Gallais
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Ville de Paris. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3959. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Ville de Paris. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3959
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/3959>.