Death of General Edward Pakenham scene
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Color engraving, "Death of General Packenham [sic]." Pakenham is shown falling mortally wounded from his horse. His troops surround him while a cannoneer kneels in front of an artillery piece. An American cannon fires from the rampart. From John Frost and W. Croome, "Pictorial Life of Andrew Jackson.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Belknap & Hamersley
- Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
Clothing & dress
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Death of General Edward Pakenham scene. 1848. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/156. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1848) Death of General Edward Pakenham scene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/156
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/156>.