Image of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther and Reverend Abernathy
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Clipping from the publication "Highlander Folk School:Communist Training School, Monteagle, Tenn." by the Georgia Commission on Education, 1957. Includes a photograph of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King and Reverend Abernathy. Text implies their involvement with the "infamous Montgomery, Alabama, bus incident" and labels them as "Communist leadership".
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Georgia Commission on Education
- Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
Parks, Rosa (1913-2005)
King, M. Luther (Martin Luther), 1899-1965
Abernathy, Ralph (1926-1990)
Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Image of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther and Reverend Abernathy. 1957. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/184. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1957) Image of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther and Reverend Abernathy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/184
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/184>.