Railway depot, Snoqualmie, December 1976
Snoqualmie Depot was built by the Seattle Lake Shore and Eastern Railway in 1890. This view of the depot was taken in December 1976, immediately following its donation to the Northwest Railway Museum. Restoration did not begin until 1978. This photo shows passengers detraining from the annual Northwest Railway Museum Santa Train on a chilly December 1976 afternoon.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
- All rights reserved.