Knights of Pythias at the Santa Fe Railway Station, Anaheim [graphic]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 13 February 1910 (issued)
Accession number: P8821
See accession number P8822 for another view.
Anaheim's first Santa Fe Railroad Depot, located at 708 East Center Street (now Lincoln Ave.) at Atchison Street, Anaheim; built in 1888 and demolished in 1941 to make way for a new depot; image shows train chartered by the Anaheim Lodge No. 105 Knights of Pythias to bring 1,500 members from the Los Angeles area for the initiation of 118 members into the Anaheim Lodge; visible in the foreground of the large group of people are seven Knight of Pythias members in uniform, one of whom is riding a goat.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Anaheim Public Library
- Knights of Pythias--California--Anaheim
Santa Fe Station--1888-1941.--California--Anaheim
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company
- Property rights reside with the Anaheim Public Library. Literary rights are generally retained by the creators of the records and their heirs. For permission to publish or to reproduce, please contact the Local History Curator.
- Chicago citation style
- Knights of Pythias at the Santa Fe Railway Station, Anaheim [graphic]. 13 February 1910 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc48j. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (13 February 1910 (issued)) Knights of Pythias at the Santa Fe Railway Station, Anaheim [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc48j
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc48j>.