Halsted Street, Folder 64, Sheet 2
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sears Roebuck and Co., Halsted and 63rd Street; clearing the site
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Copelin Commercial Photographers
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Photographic prints
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Halsted Street, Folder 64, Sheet 2. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27419. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers, (1890) Halsted Street, Folder 64, Sheet 2. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27419
- MLA citation style
- Copelin Commercial Photographers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27419>.