Luther Burbank Middle School
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Originally built in 1974 and known as the Lancaster Middle School, this facility was renovated in 2002 and currently serves sixth- through eighth-grade students. It has 16 classrooms and an enrollment of 240. The school is now named for plant wizard Luther Burbank, who was born in Lancaster in 1849.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Luther Burbank Middle School. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Luther Burbank Middle School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276>.