Luther Burbank Middle School
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
Originally built in 1974 and known as the Lancaster Middle School, this facility was renovated in 2002 and currently serves sixth- through eighth-grade students. It has 16 classrooms and an enrollment of 240. The school is now named for plant wizard Luther Burbank, who was born in Lancaster in 1849.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Luther Burbank Middle School. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Luther Burbank Middle School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f276>.