The universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Houdini Collection: Vol. 7 (July 1750-Dec. 1750); Batchelder Collection: Vol. 15 (July 1754-Dec. 1754); Thorndike Collection: Vol. 75 (July 1784), p. 113-167 from Sept. 1787 issue.
Containing news, letters, debates ... and other arts and sciences; which may render it instructive and entertaining to gentry, merchants, farmers, and tradesmen ...
Supplements accompany some numbers.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 31, numb. 212 (July 1762).
Also available in microform: Microfilm.
- Contributing Institution
- New York Public Library
- London : Published ... according to Act of Parliament, for John Hinton
- English literature--19th century--Periodicals
Great Britain--Social life and customs--18th century--Periodicals
- Great Britain
- Periodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- The universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure. 1747-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006791518. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1747-) The universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006791518
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006791518>.