A bombing again stresses need for community action
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An editorial from page ten of The Nashville Tennessean newspaper dated April 20th, 1960 stresses the need for the community to come together and do everything in its power to not only find and prosecute those responsible for the bombing of Z. Alexander Looby's home but, also, to find a solution to the current problem of segregation in Nashville. A cartoon entitled, "Nashville Is Ashamed" is also included.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The Nashville Tennessean
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- A bombing again stresses need for community action. 1960-04-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1001. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960-04-20) A bombing again stresses need for community action. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1001
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1001>.