Honorable Herbert Parker estate
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This 19th-century estate, located on Sterling Road toward the Deershorn area, was the residence of the Honorable Herbert Parker (1856-1939). A son of civil engineer George A. Parker, he was a prominent trial lawyer and also served as an attorney general for the state of Massachusetts. Having a great interest in the migration of birds, he built an extensive aviary behind his estate. The property is currently owned by Edmond Plante.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Honorable Herbert Parker estate. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j31d. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Honorable Herbert Parker estate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j31d
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j31d>.