• Created Date
  • ca. 1925
  • Description
  • The Toby Building was built in 1903 by Simeon T. Toby to house the S.T. Toby Bank, which later became the Rainier Valley State Bank. The bank moved to a different location around 1924, at which time the Cameron Drug Store set up shop in the building.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    1 photographic print: b&w
    5 1/2 x 6 3/4 in.
    torn in center
    Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
  • Rights
  • All rights reserved.