Jewish Wedding in Occupied Belgium. Stars of David
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front: An image of a Jewish wedding ceremony in occupied Belgium. Back: Typed information about the image, "The Longest Hatred". Information Provided by Michael D. Bulmash:Photo of a family in German-occupied Belgium. “A Nazi decree required Jews...to wear a yellow star of David badge." Part of a production on PBS in 1993…"that explores the persistent prejudice that casts Jews as outsiders and threats to society."
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Kenyon College
- Bulmash Family Holocaust Collection
Star of David
The Longest Hatred
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Jewish Wedding in Occupied Belgium. Stars of David. 1993-01-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.kenyon.edu/bulmash/19. (Accessed December 6, 2023.)
- APA citation style
- (1993-01-01) Jewish Wedding in Occupied Belgium. Stars of David. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.kenyon.edu/bulmash/19
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.kenyon.edu/bulmash/19>.