The Ward Park School
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Thayer Memorial Library
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
Located near the South Lancaster Fire Station and the intersection of Main Street and Bolton Road is the Ward Park School (no longer standing). It was used for public elementary education in the late 19th century until the Narrow Lane School was opened in 1897.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsGroup portraitsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- The Ward Park School. 1850-1897. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h359. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-1897) The Ward Park School. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h359
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h359>.