Panorama of the Parker estate
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Here is a broad view of the former George A. Parker Estate. It was later occupied by his son Harold Parker (1854-1916), who was the chief engineer on the Clinton Dam project in the late 19th century. The buildings have long since been taken down, with the exception of a "bowling alley" section (toward the middle of the photograph). That section was converted into a home occupied for many years by Harold's daughter Cornelia (Connie) Parker.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Panorama of the Parker estate. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j35h. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Panorama of the Parker estate. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j35h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j35h>.