- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows Springfield College's diver, Alison Mellage (class of 2003). Mellage was the NCAA Division III Three-Meter Diving National Champion and was recognized as the NEWMAC Diver of the Year during the 2000-2001 season. During her freshman year, Mellage posted two-top finishes at the NCAA Division III Championship. During the 2001-2002 season, Mellage earned her fifth and sixth All-America awards after placing seventh in the three-meter diving final and fourth on the one-meter board at the NCAA Division III Championship.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Swimming and diving
Springfield College--Swimming and diving--Women
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Alison Mellage. 2002-2003. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8236. (Accessed July 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2002-2003) Alison Mellage. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8236
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8236>.