Furman varsity football team, 1919
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- The Furman Purple Hurricane football team were state champions in 1919. They are pictured in a team photograph on the bleachers of Manly Field on the old campus in downtown Greenville, S.C. Seated in the center row on the far right is Coach W.L. 'Billy' Laval.
- Contributing Institution
- Furman University Libraries
- Furman University
- Copyright Furman University. Materials are intended for non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, and are not to be reproduced or distributed without written permission. In compliance with fair use, whenever items are used for personal use, research, or teaching, please credit as follows: 'Furman University, Special Collections and Archives'.
- Chicago citation style
- Blanchard. Furman varsity football team, 1919. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16821.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16821coll12/id/2378. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Blanchard, (1919) Furman varsity football team, 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16821.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16821coll12/id/2378
- MLA citation style
- Blanchard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16821.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16821coll12/id/2378>.