Pioneer pamphlets /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Contents (cont.): Pioneer women of the west / by Rev. Mrs. C. Springer--The pioneers of Licking / by A.B. Clark--Our early times : historical sketch of St. Albans Township / by Joseph M. Scott--Sermon preached in the First Presbyterian Church, Newark, Ohio, Sunday, September 19th, 1875 in memory of the Rev. Henry Martyn Hervey / by the Rev. William Bower--Forty years' history of the 2d Presbyterian Church, Newark, Ohio / by the Pastor, Rev. Howard Kingsbury.
Historical sketches of the Presbyterian churches (O.S.) in Licking County, Ohio / by Rev. Henry M. Hervey--History of the Welsh settlements in Licking County, Ohio / by Isaac Smucker--An account of the celebration of American independence at Clay Lick : also, Historical sketches of the townships of Licking, Bowling Green, Franklin, Hopewell, &c. / by Isaac Smucker--Historical sketches of the Disciple Churches in Licking County, Ohio / by Jacob Winter--Notes of early history of Union Township, Licking County, Ohio / by Samuel Park--American antiquities / by Samuel Park--Licking County's gallant soldiers, who died in defense of our glorious union and of human freedom / Licking County Monumental Association--Our pioneers / by Isaac Smucker.
- Licking County Pioneer Society
- Contributing Institution
- Indiana University
- Newark, Ohio : Wilson & Clark
- Pioneers--Ohio--Licking County
Licking County (Ohio)--Biography
Licking County (Ohio)--Church history
Licking County (Ohio)--History
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Licking County Pioneer Society. Pioneer pamphlets /. 1869-1876. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006793292. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Licking County Pioneer Society, (1869-1876) Pioneer pamphlets /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006793292
- MLA citation style
- Licking County Pioneer Society. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006793292>.