- View Full Item
- Created Date
Engraved by Annin and Smith from a drawing by Jacob Bigelow(?).
Colored engraving of branch of Apocynum androsaemifolium or Dog's Bane (Figure 1) with a "Pair of follicles" (Figure 2), a "Cone formed of the united stamens" (Figure 3), "Stamen detached" (Figure 4), "Side view of the calyx, nectaries and germs" (Figure 5), "Front view of the same" (Figure 6), and "A seed" (Figure 7).
- Annin & Smith, Bigelow, Jacob, 1786-1879
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Annin & Smith, Bigelow, Jacob, 1786-1879. Apocynum androsaemifolium. 1817. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/117. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Annin & Smith, Bigelow, Jacob, 1786-1879, (1817) Apocynum androsaemifolium. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/117
- MLA citation style
- Annin & Smith, Bigelow, Jacob, 1786-1879. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/117>.