Coco Plum Woman's Club. Coral Gables, Florida
- View Full Item
The Coco Plum Woman's Club was founded in 1912 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The architecture is in the Spanish style with a tile roof, heavy wooden doors and a vaulted wooden ceiling inside. Additionally, the club boasts opulent inside decor in traditional Old World style with a ballroom and courtyard settings. Today it is known simply as "The Cocoplum" and is operated by Cocoplum Catering and Design. The Cocoplum now uses the facilities for hosting parties of all types and can be visited at 1375 Sunset Drive.
Caption on verso: "Spare Proof
Cocoplum Woman's Club"
(Ownership) Coral Gables Historical Resources Department
- Contributing Institution
- City of Coral Gables
- Supporting Institution
- Florida International University Libraries
- Coral Gables (Fla.)--History--Pictorial works
Coral Gables (Fla.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Pictorial works
Women--Societies and clubs
- 8 X 10 in.
- Chicago citation style
- Coco Plum Woman's Club. Coral Gables, Florida. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dpanther.fiu.edu/dpService/dpPurlService/purl/FI12112903/00001. (Accessed May 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Coco Plum Woman's Club. Coral Gables, Florida. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dpanther.fiu.edu/dpService/dpPurlService/purl/FI12112903/00001
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://dpanther.fiu.edu/dpService/dpPurlService/purl/FI12112903/00001>.