"Shriners pray at liberty shrine"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Led by their chaplain, Rear Admiral James D. MacNair, U. S. N., members of the Shrine Club left the Bellevue-Stratford after their weekly luncheon today and gathered at the Liberty Bell to pray for safety and success of those engaged in the invasion of Western Europe.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns
Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Philadelphia, Pa.)
MacNair, James D
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Shriners pray at liberty shrine". 1944-06-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48110. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1944-06-07) "Shriners pray at liberty shrine". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48110
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48110>.