Panoramic view of Camp 2 and construction support buildings at Masonry Dam, October 26, 1913
The Masonry Dam on the Cedar River, completed in 1914, was built by Seattle City Light and located between the old 1904 crib dam and the powerhouse at Cedar Falls. It was intended to enlarge the Cedar Lake basin and store additional water for the generating equipment of the Cedar Falls hydroelectric plant.Caption on image: 905. Masonry Dam, 10-16-13PH Coll 46.18.
silver gelatin, b&w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 150 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005