John Kasper learned the hard way
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An original cartoon drawing by Jack Knox, cartoonist for the Nashville Banner newspaper. The drawing depicts Rev. James Morris Lawson, Jr., a Vanderbilt University divinity student and representative of the Fellowship of Reconciliation and New Jersey born segregationist, John Kasper.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- The Nashville Banner
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- John Kasper learned the hard way. 1960. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1002. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960) John Kasper learned the hard way. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1002
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1002>.