Civilian Conservation Corps Fire and Chow Gang
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Five CCC members in a mix of dress and work uniforms pose on and in front of the circular gong used to notify the camp of fire and meal time. One of the men is holding the hammer used to strike the gong and sound the alarm.
- Spencer & Wyckoff
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Spencer & Wycoff
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
Civilian Conservation Corps--Photographs
Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--History
New Deal, 1933-1939
- Ivy (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Spencer & Wyckoff. Civilian Conservation Corps Fire and Chow Gang. 1937/1942. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/399. (Accessed January 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Spencer & Wyckoff, (1937/1942) Civilian Conservation Corps Fire and Chow Gang. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/399
- MLA citation style
- Spencer & Wyckoff. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/399>.