• Created Date
  • ca. 1900
  • Description
  • In 1934 the church building was sold to the Corporation of the Catholic Bishop of Seattle. To the right is the Puget Sound Academy built after 1896 when the first one burnt to the ground; the dormitory is to the left.On verso of image: Present Catholic Church - old Academy on right Wash.-Coupeville.
  • Format
  • image
    photograph
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 1999