Powerhouse site just after construction started with diversion tunnel entrance on lower right, July 24, 1924
Construction photographs of the Lower Baker River Power Plant, built by the Puget Sound Power & Light Company, 1924-1925.Caption on photograph: Looking down canyon from Adit B. Showing south portal of diversion tunnel and power house site in distance. J.O. 4186, no. 34, 7-24-24.PH Coll 269.2640.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.