West River Drive
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"North side Spring Garden St. bridge pier and close-up of ramp-mound on a line with 30th St. Between the top of the ramp approach and the upper bridge roadway is an unfilled and un-bridged gap of about 50 feet. The line of the unfinished section of the drive was changed to enable the Pennsylvania Railroad to relocate its tracks incident to the construction of its new West Philadelphia terminal."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- West River Drive. 1932. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11959. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932) West River Drive. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11959
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11959>.