"Jolly Post Inn"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image shows the Jolly Post Inn, Frankford. It was a Revolutionary War symbol on Frankford Avenue, and was demolished in 1911.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Jolly Post Inn
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Jolly Post Inn". 1963-10-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39176. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1963-10-19) "Jolly Post Inn". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39176
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/39176>.