August 1936 - Spain - Simancas - Keystone View Company
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- August 1936
Poignant moments in the Spanish village of Simancas during the funeral of an anti-Red soldier who was killed on the Northern Front. His flower-decked coffin lies at the roadside, while his comrades-in-arms march past in a last salute, watched by women and children. Simancas, near Valladolid, became famous as the repository of the voluminous national archives of Spain.
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (http://libraries.ucsd.edu/collections/sca/)
Spain - Simancas, Keystone View Company
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Combatants--National army
Constraint(s) on Use: This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- August 1936 - Spain - Simancas - Keystone View Company. August 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb12977604. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (August 1936) August 1936 - Spain - Simancas - Keystone View Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb12977604
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb12977604>.