• Creator
  • Kinsey, Clark
  • Created Date
  • 1927~
  • Description
  • The B.W. Timber Company had operations in Astoria, Jewell, and Kerry, Oregon in both Clatsop and Columbia Counties. B.W. stood for Brix-Woodard. The company was sold to the Tide Port Lumber Company in 1929. Caption on image: B +W Timber Co, Briwood, Ore. No. 30 PH Coll 516.40.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    11 x 14 in.
    Silver gelatin, b/w
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2012