Bob Hibbs, local representative of Oceanic California, developer of Sea Ranch
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Oceanic California was a subsidiary of Castle and Cooke, the developers of Sea Ranch. The Sea Ranch Association and Oceanic California had been in a lawsuit for 8 years when Bob Hibbs of Oceanic California and Susan M. Clark, as chair of the Sea Ranch Aassoc., signed an agreement settling the suit on May 5, 1995
Low resolution master image (72ppi)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Business and Industry
Architects and housing developers
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Bob Hibbs, local representative of Oceanic California, developer of Sea Ranch. 1985?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/3422. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1985?) Bob Hibbs, local representative of Oceanic California, developer of Sea Ranch. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/3422
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/3422>.