Aire River, Varennes. [Image 2]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph was taken while George Outerbridge was traveling with Mobile Hospital No. 8 in 1918 and 1919.
Photograph from an album by Dr. George Outerbridge (1881-1967), a former fellow of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia, documenting his time serving in World War I with Pennsylvania Hospital Unit No. 10. in Le Tréport France. The album was donated to the Historical Medical Library by Mrs. Edward F. Harvey of Philadelphia on 6 July 1972. Mrs. Harvey found the collection in her home at 8 Summit Street in Philadelphia; this was a formerly the residence of George W. Outerbridge.
- Outerbridge, George W. 1881-1967
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Meuse (France)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Outerbridge, George W. 1881-1967. Aire River, Varennes. [Image 2]. 1918-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6678. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Outerbridge, George W. 1881-1967, (1918-1919) Aire River, Varennes. [Image 2]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6678
- MLA citation style
- Outerbridge, George W. 1881-1967. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/6678>.