T'Fort Nieuw Amsterdam op de Manhatans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- [Date Unavailable]
Woodcut title-vignette (publisher's device); engraved illustrations.
A reprint of some parts of the Vertoogh [van Nieu-Neder-Land, 1650] ... and of the second edition of de Laet [Beschrijvinghe van West-Indien, 1630]. To these have beenadded the treatise on the Mohawks, Een kort ontwerp, vandeMahakvase Indianen, t'Alckmaer, , by Johann Megapolensis, jr. ... and an engraving, the earliest representation of 'Fort New Amsterdam at the Manhatans' [Stokes, I, 133-135 and pl. 1a]"--Church 510. For tabulation of the contents, and discussion of the map of "Virginia Nieu Neder-landt. Nieu Engelandt," cf. Asher: New-Netherland, 6 and II, 6.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Rare Book Division. The New York Public Library
- By J. Hartgers, boeck-verkooper
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- T'Fort Nieuw Amsterdam op de Manhatans. [Date Unavailable]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8ca09b1d-1e92-b5ce-e040-e00a180668ec. (Accessed August 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- ([Date Unavailable]) T'Fort Nieuw Amsterdam op de Manhatans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8ca09b1d-1e92-b5ce-e040-e00a180668ec
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8ca09b1d-1e92-b5ce-e040-e00a180668ec>.