Nathaniel Wyman house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
This old Neck Road home was built around 1742. Nathaniel Wyman occupied the house from 1742 to 1776, and it was the birthplace of now fewer than six successive generations of his family. In the left foreground is a base from a portico column of the 1848 town house. It was transported from the town green after the building was razed, around 1907.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Nathaniel Wyman house. 1907-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d733. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1907-2000) Nathaniel Wyman house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d733
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d733>.