"Ground-breaking for a housing project"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Leo A. Kirk, regional director of the Federal Housing Administration, unearths the first spade of soil on housing site at 16th and Dudley sts. With him are Charles Flanigan (left), chief of the Bureau of Building Inspectors, and Russell A Muth, the builder.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Ground-breaking for a housing project". 1940-08-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24745. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-08-08) "Ground-breaking for a housing project". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24745
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/24745>.