The GENERAL W.C. GORGAS, Libby, McNeill & Libby cannery, Yakutat, ca. 1926-1930
- ca. 1926-1930
Built in 1905 by Stimson, the Yakutat plant was purchased by Libby, McNeill & Libby in 1913. It was operated by LM&L until 1951, at which point it was purchased by the Bellingham Canning Company of Bellingham, Washington.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2013