The old Lancaster Bank
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
The Lancaster Bank was established in 1836 and, in 1864, became the Lancaster National Bank. In 1882, it was moved to Clinton. From 1883 to 1967, the building was used as the Lancaster Fire Station. Most recently, it has been used to house to ambulances and as a communications center.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- The old Lancaster Bank. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j63p. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) The old Lancaster Bank. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j63p
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j63p>.