"Making athletic equipment"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Making athletic equipment for the King Manufacturing Co., Inc., are (from rear) Mrs. Mollie Porrini, 6135 Vine st.; Gilda Palamone, 2217 S. 13th st., and Phyllis Zanan, 5922 Catherine st. They work on the fourth floor of 1307 Cuthbert st. and produce boxing gloves, volley balls and basketballs. These are juvenile goods, much smaller than regulation sizes, yet not as small as the tiem that give employments to..."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Sporting goods
King Manufacturing Comapny (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Newman. "Making athletic equipment". 1950-10-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70162. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Newman, (1950-10-12) "Making athletic equipment". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70162
- MLA citation style
- Newman. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70162>.