St. Paul's Lutheran Church - (Historic Madison, Inc.) - 101 East Third Street
View Full Item
This building is Grecian classic, designed and built by Edwin J. Peck in 1835 for the sum of $8,000. The building served almost 100 years as the Madison Second Presbyterian Church. In 1926 the Lutherans bought the building from Frank Vail to use as a church. Vail had used it as a funeral home since 1921.
|Harry Lemen, photographer|