- View Full Item
- Created Date
The fourth volume of a series of reports dealing with the systematic geology and paleontology of Maryland.
Versos of some of the plates on which brief explanations are given are numbered as pages.
At head of title: Mayland geological survey.
Preface--The Lower Cretaceous deposits of Maryland. By W. B. Clark, A. B. Bibbins, and E. W. Berry--The Lower Cretaceous floras of the world. by E. W. Berry--Correlation of the Potomac formations. By E. W. Berry--The Reptilia of the Arundel formation. by R. S. Lull--Systematic paleontology, lower Cretaceous: Vertebrata. [By] R. S. Lull; Mollusca. [By] W. B. Clark; Pteridophyta. [By] E. W. Berry; Cycadophytae. [By] E. W. Berry; Gymnospermae. [By] E. W. Berry; Monocotyledonae. [By] E. W. Berry; Dicotyledonae. [By] E. W. Berry--General index--Paleontological index.
- Maryland Geological Survey
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- Baltimore : The Johns Hopkins Press
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey. Lower Cretaceous. 1911. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663879. (Accessed November 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey, (1911) Lower Cretaceous. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663879
- MLA citation style
- Maryland Geological Survey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001663879>.