Norman O. Houston and Home Office Staff Member
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Funding: Access to this material is generously supported by funding from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UCLA, Library Special Collections, Charles E. Young Research Library
- Home Office
- English, English
Property rights to the physical object belong to UCLA Library Special Collections. Literary rights, including copyright, are retained by the creators and their heirs. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the copyright owner or his or her heir for permission to publish where The UC Regents do not hold the copyright.
- Chicago citation style
- Norman O. Houston and Home Office Staff Member. 1960s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/76bc9be3-ec2b-4fd2-9a1f-cc85cc938b08. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1960s) Norman O. Houston and Home Office Staff Member. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://calisphere.org/item/76bc9be3-ec2b-4fd2-9a1f-cc85cc938b08
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://calisphere.org/item/76bc9be3-ec2b-4fd2-9a1f-cc85cc938b08>.